-
April 18th, 2006, 05:42 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Have to sell her to pay for some medical bills...
Everything pictured is included, but my daughter lost one of her boots;-(
Also included is a PM School dress and Midsummer dress w/flowers/basket.
Kirsten is in Excellent shape...her braids were never removed.
If you would like a detailed list of what is all included, please PM me.
Here is a link to the album...
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2108857719
Kirsten does have a "bubble eye" in one of her eyes, which is covered under AG warranty. I was going to send her in, but never found the time. Not too noticebale though, if you wish to keep her eye that way.
Please PM me if interested!! I am asking $185 shipped for everything. Again, EVERYTHING is PM, (even Sari, who comes in her original box!!) except the midsummer dress! I have the original clothing bags and hangers for the PM outfits, too.
FORGOT TO MENTION...Her birthday quilt and sampler piece are also included!!!!!!!!!!!
;o)
Mary Jo
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 18, 2006 02:57 PM: Message edited by: gubbymj ]</font>
-
April 18th, 2006, 06:44 PM
#2
Inactive Member
She is beautiful!!!! Good luck with your sales!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
April 18th, 2006, 07:57 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
She is gorgeous!Good luck selling her.
-
April 19th, 2006, 07:34 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Thanks guys!! I really hope someone wants her!!!
;o)
MaryJo
-
April 20th, 2006, 01:04 AM
#5
Inactive Member
((::kicks Hostboard: [img]smile.gif[/img] ) Double post, nothing to see here.
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 19, 2006 10:27 PM: Message edited by: Kenshinchan ]</font>
-
April 20th, 2006, 01:26 AM
#6
Inactive Member
She's pretty! If you were selling everything besides Kirsten I'd probably strongly consider, but I don't need a RL "evil Kirsten." [img]wink.gif[/img] Best of luck selling!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks